About YouTube Random Comment Picker
YouTube Random Comment Picker is a free online raffle tool which can be used to choose a random winner for your YouTube contest or giveaway. The tool will get all comments from a YouTube video and randomly select one or more comments as winner(s) of your promotions or sweepstakes.
How to use the YouTube Comment Picker app?
- Enter the YouTube video URL of your contest video from which you want to get comments (How to get a YouTube URL?). The input field will have green border if you entered a correct video URL.
- Click on the "Get YouTube Comments" button to load all the comments. This could take some time when you have a huge amount of comments on your video. Please wait until all comments are loaded before you continue with selecting the YouTube comments options.
- Select which comments you want to include or exclude in the contest to pick a winner. You can choose to include comment replies, filter duplicate users (by YouTube channel ID), include only commenters that have a specific text or hashtags in their comment or exclude comments after a specific date. You will see an update of the amount of comments below the option.
- Select your YouTube raffle options where you can select the number of winners, if a commenter can win multiple times within the draw. You can even enter some extra contest information with the title, intro and a logo of your company.
- If all options and selections are set, it's time to pick a random winner for your YouTube contest. Click the "Start raffle and pick winner(s)" button to start your YouTube raffle. We will pick a random winner and display their comment. You can click on the name of the winner to navigate to their YouTube channel. We also show the amount of comments and date of the raffle. It's possible to share the results with FB (note: this will not create a unique URL with raffle results).
- Do you want to pick multiple winners? After the draw, we will show a button to pick new winners. The old raffle results will still be saved and displayed under the new results. When using this button it will be possible that the same winner will be displayed, because it's not using the old results anymore.